Have you ever wondered how much you really give to charitable causes every year? Do you know how much is tax-deductible? Walk the Talk allows you to manage and understand better your yearly giving through one single vehicle, and to make 100% donations with no added fee. Join our Donors Circle to:
Become an Expert
There are big challenges in the next 20-30 years and great people tackling them on the ground. We focus on 4 areas of action: Peace & Governance, Environment & Science, Arts & Culture and Reduced Inequalities. We provide you with a 360-degree view of your focus area, introduce you to the best & brightest in their fields and invite you to dedicated events.
Donate now & Choose projects later
We introduce you to interesting impactful projects all year round – you then choose to assign your donation to the one(s) that sparked your interest. Your donation to our Donor-Advised Fund is tax-deductible so can be part of your tax return immediately, but you then have time to assign it. Think of it as your giving account for which we send you a report on donations and their impact.
Join a powerful network
Join a powerful and dynamic ecosystem of philanthropists and changemakers from social enterprises, the arts, finance, tech, multilateral institutions and businesses.
Which donor do you want to be?
- Bring a +1 to each event
- Receive a priority invitation to all events
- Receive a yearly report of your giving and philanthropy focus
Outcome: £1,500 & more
- All of the advantages of the Output Donor
- Get invited to a intimate dinner with the speakers after each talk
Impact: £5,000 & more
- All of the advantages of the Outcome Donor
- 2 half day sessions with philanthropy experts to define your objectives and assist you in pursuing further your philanthropic objectives (running of a foundation, fundrasising, impact investing...)
- Get invited to become a Walk The Talk board member